Friday, February 1, 2019

IVx17 Self-Destruct Code

I've finished writing a few new songs - but the first one that will be finished is called: IVx17 Self-Destruct Code. Its about aliens and the end of the world and possibly a techno-organic virus. I'm told that it is plenty complicated like I would hope for. I'm playing and recording on upgraded equipment and software. I am positive that you will hear the difference. I have a semi-rough mix done. Its very close to being arranged the way that I want it to be. Its catchy. The bass hits. It tells an interesting story. Its also something that everyone can relate to. There will be a new T-shirt to go along with this song's release.

I can also confirm that the album that it will be on is titled: Mutants, Humans and Robotrons. I'm not sure how many total tracks there will be but I'd guess between 6 and 10. I'm hoping to release a track every 2 months or so. This is the artwork (close to final) that will appear on the front of the T-Shirt.

~eMpyre ramireX


No comments:

Post a Comment