Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I always tell myself that I need to update this once per month. I'm slacking apparently.

I have Sample the Martian Guitar Picks coming soon. They're freaking awsome.

I have kind of adopted a new songwriting strategy. Hopefully it works. I have a track that I'm working on with Myk Media. I'm remixing/reworking a track from his called EP Starlight Springs Mall. I have written some basslines and a hook. I'm still working on some stuff with 6Cide. My gut tells me there is more stuff coming.

I posted a newly reworked track to my bandcamp. I always thought it was a good song - but I wrote and reocrded the vocals in a few hours. So I had some stuff that I wanted to fix. As far as my songs go. . . Box at the End is the one most people really like. This one is up at the top like that. Here it is. Go listen to it. Insert Coin

Listen to it twice - all the way through. Sing along. "Hpnotized by the flashing glow. . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment